Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eleonora's Surgery went well...

Hello and Greetings Dears!
How are you? I AM BLESSED!!!
This will have to be real quick because I am literally unpacking and repacking to leave tomorrow with Tim for 3 days to Eastern Washington ( 6 hr drive) for Joshua's 2 day State Track Meet for the 1 and 2 mile events! Do pray for us as we travel and Joshua's races, and the rest of the family at home with Elizabeth.

Eleonora's surgery went great with no complications and she is still sedated~ so as far as we know all is well. Do pray for speedy recovery so this little family can be together at home soon. Philipp and Sarah will need to learn how to use some monitors for her and it could all happen within the next few weeks if all goes well.

Thank you for your prayers for my last trip ~ GOD did amazing things and I can not start to tell you or I would not be able to stop but basically IT WAS A HUGE BLESSING and also a growing experience and I had a major healing crisis ( if you know what that is)....ask me sometime but basically in body , mind and spirit I FEEL GREAT and REJUVENATED!!!!


LOVE AND BLESSINGS to YOU ALL!!!!! and many tears of JOY !!!
yours,
Ruthie
Keep REJOICING and Trusting GOD NO MATTER WHAT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment