Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another update~ pray for sleep ~ lots of it!!!!

Sleep is still the need around here for all but esp. for Eleonora and Sarah. The medications seem to be really messing up long stretches of sleep for Baby and therefore Sarah also but we are so grateful that her breathing and cough are so much better and she is smiling a bit again at least she gave me a few sweet ones when I returned from lots of errands and taking Philipp to the Seattle airport early this morning ( we got up at 2 am!) . I was so grateful to glean much information from several health food stores concerning natural ways to help the body heal including herbal essential oils to use in the humidifier and to clean the air protecting us all from germs. If any one is interested in what I have learned email me at joyfulrose@earthlink.net.
Health blessings on us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment