Friday, October 30, 2009

A GRAND time in Chicago!!!



Yes! The Lord blessed me with a GRAND time with Eleonora and her parents! She took right to me and loved the ladybug I brought with me. What a delight it was for me and on top of the great time with Philipp and Sarah and the littlest love, I thoroughly enjoyed the people and places I saw in the "Windy City!"It was wonderful to step into their little world for a week and enjoy life with them!
It was quite windy and very cold the first few days and then in answer to my prayers we had a unseasonably warm spell on Sunday and Monday and I even took a little swim in Lake Michigan which is just a mile-long, pleasant walk from their home. On Sunday we visited D.L. Moody's church and the downtown Chicago streets for a nice stroll. Due to Philipp's encouragement I even got to visit the museum of Science and Industry ( which happened to be free the whole month of Oct.) and learned alot and met many friendly people. The week went quickly and another dream came true~ getting to hold and sing to my "grand" baby !!!!! GOD is SO good!
Thank you for your prayers and email me for photos!!!

Lovingly
the GRAND~momi
joyfulrose@earthlink.net
psalms 37.4

No comments:

Post a Comment