Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Got SUN?... I do...

It's like the sun is shining when the rain is falling down....

And in the Northwest that is often! ( rain and rainbows and even sunshine if you will just look for it and be grateful for just one ray of light!

But today and yesterday felt like 70 degrees at noon as I took a sun bath twice for an hour!
Still healing up from new concussion of last week... Please do not feel bad or worry - just pray because I am experiencing GOd's love, provision and healing and MIRACLES abounding lIke NEVER before....
Hope you are getting your Vit D.. It is not the sun that causes skin cancer -it is blocking the sun's healthy rays with toxic sunscreens , sunglasses or even just avoiding it... I hope you do not believe what the "experts" say about health in country that is one of the UNHEALTHIEST in the WORLD!!! Look to the oldn days and ways!
ASK God to guide you and HE will but not in ways you would expect! Read your Bible - it has ALL the answers to LIFE here on earth after all it is our Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! ( the B.I.B.L.E) so glad I had parents who modeled that- not perfectly but perfectly for me! psalm 32:8 says " I will guide you with my eye." but you have to be close and looking not doing your own thing!
I highly recommend a book that talks about Sunshine and GOD's healing SONshine called CONQUERING ANY DISEASE.... Just found it in a friends's table I was visitng and it is so much of what I had to learn the HARD way and so far I agree with everything in the little bit of reading and gleaning since I found it 2 days ago... Take it to God and ask what part is for you & your situation. NO ONE IS the same but their are principles of health that are universal! Do not be afraid to learn something from anyone and EVERYONE you meet. I do and it is so exciting!
Blessings of Peace & life- giving sunshine & SONshine!!
JESUS IS the Light Of the world!
I am warmed through and through !
Are you?
Lovingly,
Ruth Elizabeth
Isaiah 40-41

No comments:

Post a Comment