Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ethel Waters a favorite singer since I was child

Greetings!
I am safe in the eye of my storm! Are you?

Let me know how I can pray for you!
And please continue to pray for me. Thanks!

JESUS is our example in everything!
And the ON!Y one we can completely trust!
He kept trusting & obeying His Father and forgiving and loving everyone else!
I miss you ...I Long to see you face to face!

Do you have a favorite song today?

Found this video /song that I never heard before while looking for His Eye is on the sparrow bt Ethel waters!!!
Wow do watch it ASAP... Her testimony in a 4 min song and mine too!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRy7oaq40I4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
 For more...
Try this... Link:  for story behind the song if you have time/ interest

http://www.ccel.us/sparrow.toc.html
Another link to song:


Love that woman and that song...reminds me daily...
"I sing because I am happy I sing because I'm FREE~ for GOD'S eye is on the sparrow..
So I know He is watching you &me!
Romans 15.13.  Joy~Peace...
Revelations 22.21 ...& especially... Grace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment