Thursday, April 2, 2009

A very Blessed Trip!

God blessed my time in Florida above and beyond my hopes and dreams. Eleonora is so beautiful and precious and was doing very well while I was there. I was able to visit and touch her each day ~ singing and praying over her and telling her all about the many who love her all over the world.She truly is a little "sunbeam for Jesus" already. She even opened her eyes a few times for me and smiled at Sarah while I was there. Sarah and Philipp were able to resume Kangaroo Care after a week long wait.( because of the infection, which really never got serious since they caught it so early.)
The baby is a perfect blend of Philipp and Sarah~ and loves to sleep just like Sarah did as a newborn~ legs tucked up under her in a little ball. She seems to have papa's nose and long slender fingers and Sarah's beauty!
We are praying now she can go back off the ventilator soon and that she will be spared any lasting effects of the tubes and treatments she has needed so far. She is receiving the BEST of care and I was delightfully impressed with the whole Hospital experience.
There is so much more to tell and yet I am going to have to wait till another time and get to bed now....
With Love and Gratefulness to GOD~ Gran-Momie Ruthie
P.S. If you want to see photos of Eleonora please comment and leave your email below since Philipp and Sarah have requested no photos on a public site. Or you can email me directly at joyfulrose@earthlink.net

The Lord bless you and keep you ...The Lord make His face to shine on you...and give you PEACE and give you PEACE and give you PEACE forever...numbers 24.6 also a lullaby by Michael Card that I sang to Eleonora among many hymns and German songs....

No comments:

Post a Comment