Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I had an X-ray done...

....and found you in my heart....you are a significant part of my " heart"~ 
Just want you to know you ARE appreciated, loved & cherished by me!...
Thanks for being a part of my heart!!! I am blessed by you!

Let everyone you love hear it TODAY!!! And daily if possible!
 
              TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED!!!
I love you & Jesus showed His love for you on a ...
                      ... CROSS OF LOVE!
     Christmas, Easter & Valentines are every day!

Be like Jesus... " Refuse the evil and choose the Good" Isaiah 7:15
...and like Jesus "Eat butter and Honey" ...same verse!...
 (except when on a Daniel Fast!)

Lovingly,
~from a grateful rose~
Occasionally missing my wild honey during this 21 Daniel Fast ; )
Even got some  home- spun Honey for Valentines! ( thanks dear Cynthia Jean!)
      ruth elizabeth
Romans 15.13.  Joy &Peace and...
Revelations 22.21 ... Grace to you!
P.S.
Been up since 4:30 am ... So I gleaned A LOT today and want to share more if you want...
Just keep reading or come back later.... GOD bless your day!

                     roseberryhillgreetings.blogspot.com
P.P.S.
  For " extra gleanings" see following and / check out links including my blog!
spent 2 hours in Isaiah this am !!!! When is the last time you got a good LONG drink -About 8 years ago I got the for 1/2 price the DVD - KJV COMPLETE BIBLE - narrated by Stephan Johnson- - sometimes I will exercise with it , or take notes while listening or just leave
playing in background like "music" for my soul and spirit!! 
EXCELLENT devotion About Faith not Fear!( that I JUST Now read after writing this...) 
Here is a ' taste':

David Wilkerson Today

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2011

FAITH IS AN INVITATION MORE THAN A COMMAND

Faith is a command. It is written, “The just shall live by faith.” Without
faith it is impossible to please God. Scripture adds, “If any man draw back,
I will have no pleasure in him” (Hebrews 10:38).

I shudder when I think of the terror and dangers of unbelief. Unbelief is a
bottomless pit of fear, anguish and discouragement. The consequences of
unbelief are horrendous. It begins with fearing what we cannot see. One fear
today leads to two fears tomorrow, then three, and then fears become a
bottomless pit of uncontrollable anguish and despair.
To read the rest of short devotion:
http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/12326

Also devotion ( about FEAR and the sure antidote!!! ) for the day from a Daniel Fast Blogger:

Here is a 'taste':
..."The immediate response to our feelings of fear, worry or anxiety should be the Word of God. Instead of asking God to remove fear from us . . . we need to follow His instructions and fill our spirits and souls with the Word - the proven antidote for fear." - Susan Gregory, Daniel Fast Blogger:
http://DanielFast.wordpress.com
www.Daniel-Fast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment