Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh LORD, You are Beautiful...

YOUR FACE is ALL I seek!.... Hope you know that lovely song~ that was what my heart sang as I awoke at 6 am...

Started my regular "Daniel Fast chapters" reading Deuteronomy 28:1-15 and counting all the BLESSINGS GOD wants to give us IF we will diligently listen and obey HIS voice and commands.... then off to Psalms 34... &. 91 ...WOW...Isaiah 58 & 51 will be later refreshment...

I am drinking ( continually ) from the springs of LIVING water~ my soul is satisfied ( another song from childhood church and Sunday School!)

How about you ? Is your soul satisfied?....seek JESUS , our only access to the HOLY GOD! CRY OUT! Pray! FOR Prayer is like breathing- you are not alive if you are not breathing- we should think of prayer this way !.... The thief on the cross did nothing more than pray- humbling asking forgiveness and talking to Jesus...and he was in paradise that day.... Nothing extra was needed... But after short time he would have need water to drink to stay alive physically and spiritually... And then to really thrive EXERCISE.... read His LIVING WORD , the Bible and meditate... The harder things are the more air & the more "water" we need- physically & spiritually ... And find a church body you can grow with and " exercise" your gifts....
Exercise for the body is important is key to optimum health... And even more important to have spiritual exercise!!! - Using the Gifts God gave you to bless others!!!

Balance is the Key to radiant health... Something that will never be PERFECT here on earth but should be our goal!

That's the " nutshell of my heart today- what is on your heart?

Do check out The Daniel Fast blogger or web to press into God and see breakthroughs in your life too!
BE BLESSED How?
Psalms 37:4 says
" delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart!" OH, HE has in my life and does daily!!!!
Like I have told my children ..
" Obedience brings BLESSINGS!.... Disobedience brings curses!". See Deut chap 28.... Actually whole BIBLE!
..... Breathe and drink and exercise with JESUS ...daily... Moment by moment....

I am certainly not perfect and far from balanced right now but..
I am perfectly forgiven!!! And know the one who can balance me - IF I DILIGENTLY listen and OBEY HOS VOICE - not being a man- pleaser...pleasing GOD ABOVE ALL!

Trusting and Obeying , more each day,
ruth elizabeth,
GOD'S rose
Romans 15:13
Romans 8:28-29
Isaiah 58
PS...
Just checked my inbox and found David Wilkerson's devotion that ties into what I just said so nicely .for extra blessings check it out
At: http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/12325
Bye... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment