Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm back- well...coming back!

Wow! God sure moves in mysterious ways. One thing for sure I have learned over and over Especially when and since my first born son died at one week old in my arms due to the 'mistakes' and medication of Medical Drs. "When you can't trace GOD'S hand - TRUST HIS HEART!!! Yesterday I attended my x mother-in-law's Funeral. What an inspiration her life & legacy was & is. What will mine be and yours? What is TRULY important! To me it is living VICTORiously right where you are - no matter the circumstances ...helping & serving others but also taking care of yourself to be able to keep fulfilling your ' glorious destiny' as Abe Lincoln called it. Sometimes we are FORCED on a rest or sabbatical by God when we get off balance in any Key area... We must embrace it and pursue GOD - HIS thoughts - HIS healing ways! JOIN me!....? ...let us seek TRUE Health together.... Lovingly and prayingly Ruthy

No comments:

Post a Comment