Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 11 Praises!!! but don't stop praying!!!

Eleonora's surgery went well~ a bit longer than expected but she is resting peacefully and we pray for a speedy uneventful recovery so Sarah can resume Kanagaroo ~CARE!!! in a few days.
Yes ~ Sarah was able to hold her precious baby~love for the first time in 9 days the night before the surgery ~ for a whole hour right on her chest~ skin to skin ( amidst tubes and hook~ups etc...it is complicated! ~ but PRAISE GOD~) This comforts my heart SO and I am SO THANKFUL since I did not get that blessing 19 years ago until Luke was dying in my arms ~~ but GOD is using all those tears of 19 years ago and lessons learned to reap a harvest of JOY today ~~! JOY Beyond compare and I feel I am the most blessed o
Do pray that I WILL BE TIM"S CROWN !!!! I have really blown it at times through the years ( intentionally and unintentionally !!))) BUT "IF we confess our sins one to another HE will heal and forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness!!!
I am confessing a LOT these days ~ so much SIN ! but even more GRACE!!!!
I am on day 10 of the 40 days for LIFE fast (to end abortion, life for Eleonora , healing in my marriage , home, Tim's family, ....) And it is SO exciting to see what GOD is doing ~ the IMPOSSIBLE in every area!
Do join me and pray for me that I can keep lifting up my hands !!!!
This weekend is Nancy Campbell in Olympia http://www.aboverubiesretreats.com/7101.html
and the Care Center Auction ~ 360.330.2229 Care Center Centralia for questions!
Pass along the WORD to your circle for PRAYERS and participation if possible.
Thanks!!!
Remember for more infor or more current updates when I am unable check our daughter's site that Lydia is so wonderfully doing:

http://zantoriafilms.blogspot.com/

love to you ALL
Ruthie Elizabeth
Tim's Crown (striving to be !)
Psalms 37.23-24.....the LORD holds me in His hands
Do check out info on putting an end to Abortion on Demand in America:
http://40daysforlife.com/index.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment