Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Faith, Mercy and "the Rose" special birth Announcemnts!

After praying with me now for Eleonora's safety and healing during and after her heart-valve surgery Thursday do rejoice with me and Praise God for 2 more sweet babies! ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Faith and Mercy both arrived safely Wednesday, March 4th! Thanks to those who joined me in prayers for these new little rosebuds from heaven~ truly precious gifts from GOD! A new second cousin for Eleonora , Faith Marie was born in the morning ( on the East Coast) and a new friend to be for Eleonora, Mercy Lee, was born in the evening safely at her grandma's home in Ripon, Califonia, as planned. Though 4 weeks earlier than her due date baby is perfect and weighs 5# 8 oz ~ big compared to Eleonora's 1# 4 oz that she now weighs!

Now my sweet sister-in-love Pam Rose and dear friend Kathy Lee and I, are all 1st time Grand~mothers within days of each other! I dedicate this poem to these dear prayer-warrior "sisters" of mine and to Philipp's mother and my dear friend ,Rosa Gollner in Austria especially, and also to all Grand~mas and Gran~mommy's to be!!!( Sisters ,Patti in April and Cathy Ann in JULY!!!)


Gran~momie, Gran~momie
( to the tune of Matchmaker, Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof)

Gran~momie, gran~momie that's what I'll be,
rocking a babe, singing some songs
reading a book or just staring at you
A gran~momie's GRAND to be!

For now, I sit and I dream and I pray a lot for thee
You have changed my life, oh so much
and I hardly can wait to see...

Your face and hands in my own loving arms,
Singing with you Praying some too
Hugging and Smiling and Kissing you OH...
A Gran~momie's GRAND to be!

Soon we'll be baking and cooking and gardening ~ you'll see,
You will grow up so very fast
but your Gran~momie I'll still be

Praying and Dreaming for you will not stop!
I love you now
I love you lots
And my great JOY will be just to see you....

A GRAN~MOMIE"S GRAND TO BE!!!!!

Lovingly written to my 1st Grandchild when Sarah was on bed-rest with complications Jan 27th 2009.
Today I dedicate this poem to ;
Eleonora, our miracle micro~ preemie
Rosa Gollner her other Grandma called "Oma" in Austria
and two special "sisters" and now Grand~mas with me :
Pam Rose and Kathy Lee Trout and their daughters ,
born just hours apart the same day~ March 4th 2009
Faith Marie Stoy and Mercy Lee Trout!
May God bless all the Grandmas and Grandmas to be and their babes!

The Rose

It’s only a tiny rosebud

A flower of God’s design;

But I cannot unfold the petals

With these clumsy hands of mine.

The secret of unfolding flowers

Is not known to such as I…

The flower God opens so sweetly

In my hand would fade and die.

If I cannot unfold a rosebud

This flower of God’s design,

Then how can I think I have wisdom

To unfold this life of mine?

So I’ll trust in Him for His leading

Each moment of every day,

And I’ll look to Him for His guidance

Each step of the pilgrim way.

For the pathway that lies before me

My Heavenly Father knows-

I’ll trust Him to unfold the moments

Just as He unfolds the rose.

-Anonymous
(thank you Michelle Cover for your favorite poem above, received just at the right time! ~ you are a dear ~hugs to you and your mom !!! and bless you at New Tribes Mission ~ your blog is refreshing and encouraging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment