Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 8 In the Hollow of GOD'S palm!

Hello!
It feels like a cyclone or whirlwind has come through our home since a week ago Monday, yet GOD's peace has been so clear and present most of the time. There are hard moments to be sure , but then I must just choose to return to my rest ( looking to GOD and the promises of HIS WORD in the Bible~ Like a bird going back to it's nest in a storm.)

This poem helps explain it well:

At the heart of the cyclone tearing the sky
And flinging the clouds and the towers by,
Is a place of central calm;
So here in the roar of mortal things,
I have a place where my spirit sings,

IN THE HOLLOW OF GOD'S PALM.
Edwin Markham

That is where I am and where I see Eleonora!
The Psalms comforted me all day !Psalm 63 and then chapters 23-25 and then later chapters 93-96 especially. All day the song in my heart was " His eye is on the Sparrow" which was a favorite of my dear mother, who has been in Heavenly Peace for almost 13 years now!

I can not thank you enough for your prayers for :

PRAYER IS BRINGING DOWN THE POWER OF HEAVEN TO EARTH!!!!

Praise GOD with us: Eleonora looks good today and is very stable despite the tummy issues the past few days!
It is a very delicate balance with feeding these micro~ preemies that should still be in " GOD'S secret knitting WOMB"! for 15 more weeks!!!
Sarah and Elizabeth are getting more sleep and each day is a little easier as they work out a schedule and routine with Philipp back at work and school. and the Ronald McDonald house across the street from
the hospital is working out well.
Prayer Requests: That Eleonora would be able to be put back on her mama's milk ~ SOON!
God would protect her from any and all infection !
God's peace would REST upon us all ....with sweet dreams for all....
And whatever else God puts on your heart!

lovinly
gran~ momie ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment